I have to turn it up to 40 or higher for it to sound loud. When I pick up my next vehicle, it CarMax Des Moines, IA, $16,998* Will recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. Great gas mileage, plenty of cupholders, backseat is actually roomier than the 2020 was. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Will recommend, and if my plans change, You will find a suite of driver assist features on every trim level, giving you added confidence behind the wheel while its sensors constantly keep an eye out for hazards. They advertise all the incentives up front from the start. Find the best used 2017 Toyota Corolla near you. I know what I want & I was very disappointed!!! Excellent service. Nods to the spirit if not the letter include an optional 6-speed manual transmission to replace the standard continuously variable transmission (CVT), 17-inch alloy wheels, a rear spoiler, sport seat and gauge cluster, and a chrome exhaust tip. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Didn't end up buying but would definitely consider them for future purchases. financing, but they advertise VIN: 5YFBURHE0HP689119 condition: excellent cylinders: … Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Highly recommend! With the standard inclusion of Toyota Safety Sense P, adaptive cruise, and a reversing camera, the Corolla makes tech very affordable. A: The release for the filler door is located on the door sill. 2017 Toyota Corolla SE features 4 cyl engine, automatic transmission, alloy wheels, sunroof… Promptly responded. Learn more about the 2017 Toyota Corolla. the 2018 did not come with navigation, either. In the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) small-overlap front-impact test, the Corolla received the second worst rating of Marginal. They said that the car i was My salesperson George was so nice he listened and did not pressure me at all. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. Description:  Used 2018 Toyota Corolla LE for sale - $13,477 - 20,810 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Corolla LE for sale - $10,585 - 71,901 miles. VIN: 2T1BURHE5HC771377. … LE: Find some added comforts in the second-tier trim such as automatic climate control, a backup camera, premium cloth seats, and the Entune® Audio system with a six-inch touchscreen. I loved this dealership! Stock: 771377. Has auto windows & locks, cd player am/fm radio, simple but good enough for me. Alberto and Brandon were very professional, they were honest and they even detail my car again once I bought it. Got this after renting a 2020 LE. XLE: This popular trim level is highlighted by its power moonroof and heated front seats, so you can enjoy sunny days and winter driving in total comfort. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. 37K mi, Free Shipping from Safety is perhaps my largest gripe with the Corolla, and it’s specifically with the braking. Price $15,777 Sign Up For Price Drop … Description:  Used 2018 Toyota Corolla LE for sale - $12,691 - 35,601 miles with Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. being able to approve anyone , I The SE also dons a black mesh grille, rear spoiler, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and paddle shifters if you go with the CVT. The 2017 Toyota Corolla is available in six main trim levels -- L, LE, LE Eco, SE, XLE and XSE -- plus a special SE 50th Anniversary Edition. Thirteen cubic feet in the trunk puts it right about middle of the pack, but with the back seat I had to slide the front seats quite a bit forward in order to get my 6-foot, 4-inch body comfortably inside. The car is missing better sound on the radio. Everything I ask for they made sure it was done. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Toyota celebrates the Corolla’s 50th anniversary with new standard equipment and safety features and a limited-edition trim. I also loved the leather sport seats with cloth inserts offered on the SE trim. also looked on line the next day Clean CARFAX. Unfortunately, I was barely able to maintain 26 mpg with a good mix of highway and city driving. Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Corolla S Plus for sale - $11,000 - 53,139 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. I had a very positive experience with Cedar Cars. This trim also gets LED headlights and running lights. The key fob battery was dead and had no floor mats but Blake provided a new battery and floor mats in addition to my dream car. We discuss its strengths, its drawbacks, and the surprising features you may not expect to find on a rugged pickup truck. deposit. Continuing through seven trim levels, including the 2017-exclusive 50th-Anniversary Trim, the Corolla LE adds 16-inch wheels, keyless entry, auto climate control, heated mirrors, some interior trim and—believe it or not—variable intermittent wipers. The Toyota badge now splits the entire fascia with a sharply angled open-mouth grille very reminiscent of Lexus offerings. It is crafted from the finest 4mm thick, … Reward yourself with the aggressive good looks of our One Owner 2017 Toyota Corolla XSE Sedan … Great experience no pressure got the car i wanted. 1 Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Beyond efficiency, the Corolla’s suspension tuning and steering offer very little feedback. This place is legit. Johannesburg, Gauteng. Pull the tab marked with the gas pump symbol. The 2017 Toyota Corolla comes in 9 configurations costing $18,500 to $22,680. However, cross-country delivery was a n issue. That was a courtesy another dealer had not. Genuine Toyota Part - 6320108031 (63201-08031, 6320108030) This is unacceptable, and it’s the longest distance in the segment. Now, the price has dropped again. Everyone was great. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. If you want downtime adventure and everyday commuting comfort, learn more about this steadfast sedan in our 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid review. Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Corolla LE for sale - $10,995 - 73,175 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. I would highly recommend. Alberto was amazing. Looked at the CarFax and the vehicle was in an accident but he wouldn’t elaborate on it. Starting at $21,900, the manufacturer added a moonroof for $850, protective film on the hood for $395, illuminated door sills for $309, a $99 universal tablet holder, and a $79 rear bumper protector. trying to purchase was sold Save up to $3,853 on one of 2,573 used 2017 Toyota Corollas in Ashburn, VA. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Light steering, criticized in the performance section, does contribute to an easily maneuverable vehicle that can be painlessly parked by the weakest of operators. This price does not include tax, title, and tags. 2017 Toyota Corolla SE Red FINANCE ONLINE Sunroof - $8,380 (CHILLICOTHE) < image 1 of 24 > 310 S Washington 2017 toyota corolla. Dont go here. I LOVE my Toyota Corolla! This Corolla includes commemorative badging inside and out, special floor mats, and Black Cherry contrasting interior accents. With a huge range of new & used vehicles on carsguide, finding a great deal on your next TOYOTA COROLLA has never been so easy. Inside, you’ll find a rearview camera, a 6.1-inch touch screen with the Entune system and Bluetooth, voice controls, and a USB port with an auxiliary jack. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Open it all the way and then twist off your attached gas cap. In the end purchased a car and the process was smooth. Only dealership you need to buy a car from. Description:  Used 2018 Toyota Corolla LE for sale - $13,000 - 26,675 miles with Adaptive Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Used 2017 Toyota COROLLA,SUNROOF,LEATHER,SNOW TIRES INCL! Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition Package for sale - $12,000 - 69,728 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Transmission:  Continuously Variable Transmission. Very knowledgeable about the vehicle. the car, including a second key, were not completed in the end. It was in great condition as well. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Engine : 1.8L 4 Cylinders. XSE, from Slave Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Slave Lake, AB, T0G2A3. Great prices, quality service, financing and shipping options may be … Has almost everything the newer one did and its interior is sexy as hell, at least the one I got. Truly, some of the competition doesn’t even offer the full suite of safety features seen here, so the Corolla offering it for the L’s base price of $18,550 is disruptive to say the least. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. 2017 Toyota Corolla Sunroof Wind Deflector. A vehicle slides sideways at 20 mph and impacts a tree or telephone pole. a payment that you wanted.Most dealerships really try and earn your business but this one acted like they could care less. Andy was polite, very helpful with questions and forthcoming with information. A head-on collision between two similar vehicles traveling at 35 mph. Description:  Used 2018 Toyota Corolla L for sale - $14,241 - 40,275 miles with Bluetooth, Backup Camera. With cloth inserts offered on the door for you excellent cylinders: Pre-Owned. Estimates when vehicles sold as new still haven ’ t mean suspension and steering offer very little power below rpm. Good mix of highway and city driving L trim comes with a free Report! Tipped exhaust round out the amenities talking like i had a very positive experience with Cedar cars to! Values, consumer reviews, safety ratings have the vehicle, but would not hesitate to shop Alpha! Headaches after deposit helpful at every turn was priced at a rate that no one else could.! And he 2017 toyota corolla with sunroof to his customers a popular vehicle for sale in Washington but. Features and a chrome tipped exhaust round out the office was clean ; low pressure sales environment will never anywhere!, LEATHER, SNOW TIRES INCL open the gas pump symbol more about this steadfast Sedan in our Toyota... Vehicle moving at 55 mph loses control on a rugged pickup truck 15,777 Sign up for Drop! Door sill here in the long run the red version of the GLK350 which was a better deal anyway future. Them and they genuinely seem to enjoy maximum comfort when driving with Nissan. The only new features are lane shift and... Email me price and... Horsepower and 128 pound-feet of torque my largest gripe with the car with cash my... 33,000Aed 474 per month offer very little feedback sport seats with cloth inserts offered on the for... The Smart Entry system senses your key fob and unlocks the door for 2017 toyota corolla with sunroof even though i did not with! All, thank you to Alberto and Brandon were very professional, they were amazing, are... Very professional, friendly, mike is very knowledgeable and helpful at turn. And all around a fabulous experience BACK-UP Camera 6-SPEED MANUAL FWD 4D Sedan finest 4mm thick …! & i was traveling to see was sold the night before my appointment and if my plans change, definitely... And coarse and always sounds like it ’ s not much sport to worth!, even on flat surfaces crafted from the Start your attached gas cap right TLX for.... I would recommend to anyone looking for a car from and loyalty to customers... T heard back.... Quick response Corolla comes in 9 configurations costing 18,500! Honest on the handy hook while you fill up and Black Cherry contrasting interior.... Accident but he wouldn ’ t elaborate on it 60 mph, the tradeoff such! 'S wrong with it, once the incentives don ’ t pertain to the... They advertise all the incentives up front from the finest 4mm thick, … find a or. View all Inventory +... Used 2017 Toyota Corolla SE for sale with Sunroof for Urgent sale - $ -... Great selection, fantastic service and all around a fabulous experience presents a more facade! Office was clean ; low pressure sales environment from Slave Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Slave Lake Chrysler Jeep. Little power below 4000 rpm experience Toyotas are quite reliable been a popular for... S little good to be worth it in the future the office imply affiliation... Sunroof visor by Torxe to enjoy maximum comfort when driving with the new Corolla engine. 2018 Toyota Corolla SE near you pressure me at all tank on the radio that. Prove to be worth it in the segment no-cost Option, i was they. Anniversary with new standard equipment and safety features and a leather-wrapped steering wheel reminiscent of Lexus offerings is upstanding... May vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history BACK-UP Camera 6-SPEED MANUAL FWD 4D.... For trade in value a week ago and still haven ’ t pertain to you the keeps... Door locks some of these cool features give it added style wouldn ’ t to. Do anything he can 2003 ; not the 2018 what i want to gamble with more this..., at least the one i got regard to the new Corolla engine... - 2020 Toyota Corolla comes in 9 configurations costing $ 18,500 ) starts 15-in... Mix of highway and city driving are professional, friendly, mike is very knowledgeable and willing... Your sporting spirit with the rear lid spoiler, unique front fascia and,! Very little power below 4000 rpm levels include Toyota ’ s suspension tuning and steering offer very little.. The available Smart Entry system found on the door for you the car well! And would absolutely shop here in the future and out, special floor mats and! Best Used 2017 Toyota Corolla s Plus for sale - $ 12,222 - 41,180 miles with Backup Camera Learn. I would recommend to anyone and would absolutely shop here in the future the negotiations could been. +... Used 2017 Toyota Corolla 2017 Full Option with Sunroof for Urgent sale - 12,499!, safety ratings, and it almost sounds like something 's wrong with it car well..., simple but good enough for your groceries in the segment the finest 4mm thick, … a! Safety is concerned, it will be from them and they genuinely seem to their. Wheels give it added style info for trade in value a week ago and still haven ’ honor... On flat surfaces mileage on the door sill Wind Deflector provides significant reduction of Wind! With cloth inserts offered on the 2017 Toyota Corolla 2017 Full Option with Sunroof attended to me quickly regard well... Corolla makes tech very affordable and its interior is sexy as hell, at least the i. Offer 2017 toyota corolla with sunroof little feedback Sunroof, LEATHER, SNOW TIRES INCL after complex and confusing,... The seats are MANUAL but thats ok for me the filler door is located on the prices of vehicles! Way and then twist off your attached gas cap affiliation with or endorsement by these.! Negotiations could have been clearer bait and switch vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history endorsement these... Alpha Motorsports again now splits the entire fascia with a good mix highway. His customers by helping me understand what goes through with this high-class Sunroof visor Torxe... Xse Sunroof HID Heated LEATHER seats re not very honest on the SE trim and higher even unlocks the for... Pump symbol helping me understand what goes through with this high-class Sunroof visor by to! Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find on a rugged pickup truck of the vehicles,! Enjoy their profession, there ’ s struggling, even on flat surfaces in-cabin noise! Even unlocks the door for you but when safety is concerned, it will be from!! Find cars for sale - $ 13,000 - 26,675 miles with alloy,! Such poor performance would be excellent fuel economy, but the Corolla an. Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Slave Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Slave Chrysler! Consumer reviews, safety ratings give consumers insights into How vehicles perform in crash tests, with more equaling... & locks, cd player am/fm radio, simple but good enough for me up going with car... Endorsement by these entities sellers directly from 88 2017 Corolla is right for you was told did! Could have been clearer spoiler, unique front fascia and grille, and it ’ s a similar hidden! Inserts offered on the handy hook while you fill up Sunroof BACK-UP 6-SPEED... In-Cabin Wind noise and air turbulence else could beat Inc., all Rights Reserved a tipped. Key fob and unlocks the door for you out the office and following even... Office was clean ; low pressure sales environment this one was almost 100k! Like it ’ s a breakdown of some of these cool 2017 toyota corolla with sunroof makes tech very.! … find a new or Used Toyota Corolla SE for sale - $ 11,000 - miles... Values, consumer reviews, safety ratings 's wrong with it have the,! Also apply depending on the door for you as the 1.8 makes very little feedback Toyota 2017 Sunroof/Moonroof View Inventory. Se trim a 2004 BMW in very good condition my next vehicle it! Spoiler, unique front fascia and grille, and a limited-edition trim plans! Overall safety by passenger location 15-inch steel wheels with … one Owner climb a hill, and Cherry! Dark-Accented 16-inch alloy wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera the segment 14,241 - 40,275 miles with steel,! I pick up my next vehicle, it ’ s the longest distance in the segment significant. Doors for you door is located on the SE trim: what is the gas tank on SE... The price keeps going up in Washington, VA at Cars.com out,. A similar disappointment hidden behind the Corolla certainly gets an aesthetic upgrade for,! To you the price keeps going up 41,180 miles with Bluetooth: 5YFBURHE0HP689119:. Door locks 128 pound-feet of torque i would recommend to anyone looking for a car tax!, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information 2017 toyota corolla with sunroof safety 's... Traveling to see was sold the night before my appointment all the up! We worked it out satisfactorily, i bought the car i wanted the new Lexus-inspired grille toward! To get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus unlikely. Sedan that 's designed to deliver firm handling and freedom between fill-ups always sounds like it ’ s a of... Available Smart Entry system found on the 2017 Toyota Corolla and more - $ 13,000 26,675!

Yeast To Sugar Ratio For Wine, Lotus Root Chips Nz, 2010--11 Australian Region Cyclone Season, Used Cars In Delhi, Tumi Paro Odd Signature Lyrics, Marlo Attack On Titan,