Close. 5 1 6 615. Hoy os traigo un resumen de las referencias, guiños o conexiones entre Better Call Saul y Breaking Bad. Like "Breaking Bad," which spawned it, "Saul" is fearless in its refusal to tell a simple tale in straightforward, linear style. Maybe his granddaughter gets it from Mike. All content that is unrelated to better Call Saul will be removed, if your content falls under any of these categories, it does not belong in this subreddit: generic image macros and reaction images. 544. If I ever get anal polyps, I'll know what to name them. Also in America, "native americans" is what they call american Indians. I am from Chicago and live in Albuquerque now. Better Call Saul Easter Eggs: Season 5, Episode 1 The Season 5 premiere brings back a human easter egg from the Breaking Bad universe, plus we finally learn what’s inside Gene’s Band-Aid box. Share Tweet. I mean how are you supposed to fix that? Breaking Bad Easter Eggs From the Better Call Saul Season 5 Premiere. Forgot about that. 246k. Created Apr 29, 2012. No posting/requesting illegal download/streaming links. With the planned reintroduction of Gustavo Fring into the Better Call Saul … [–]UrbanizedGrub -1 points0 points1 point 1 year ago (0 children), [+][deleted] comment score below threshold-17 points-16 points-15 points 1 year ago (6 children), [–]Eileen_Palglace 14 points15 points16 points 1 year ago (3 children). See more 'Better Call Saul': See 'Breaking Bad' Easter Eggs You Missed. No matter how old she is, he'll still love her and try to protect her. [–]kimjongthaillest 13 points14 points15 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–][deleted] 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (0 children). I wonder how much backstory on these two they had already written when filming BB. It is NOT an easter egg. Posted by Marissa Shapiro. That would also cause complications, though. [+]MindlessChemistry comment score below threshold-36 points-35 points-34 points 1 year ago (9 children). Archived. [–]6stringmegan 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]alexyz_ 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child), [–]BioSector 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (0 children). After all, the mom isn’t around in BB right? Share Video Jimmy and Huell Take to the Streets For Some New Business. 8 months ago. Eh, they could have had her as a baby in BCS. I’ve lived In Massachusetts since I was 5. Posted by Marissa Shapiro. [–]mddailey2000 7 points8 points9 points 1 year ago (0 children). After all, the mom isn’t around in BB right? Better Call Saul's season one finale airs at 10 p.m. Monday on AMC. Yes, the producers of Better Call Saul took the time to make the website and leave some Easter eggs and other fun moments on it for fans. It's called the Secretary of State's office here. Close. I think Mike referenced them in BB too, so probably. maybe going to a convenient store is more common for travelers than compared to visiting the DMV, like you can visit family and visit a convenient store without going to the DMV, maybe whoever was writing the backstory for that character just happened to know of a place in virginia to give that guys backstory something real, but most of the writers have a california license not a new mexico one. During Jesse's group therapy the guy running it who killed his son mentioned needing to get to the ABC store in Virginia before it closed. Il terzo episodio della quinta stagione di Better Call Saul, intitolato The Guy for This, ha riportato in scena il personaggio di Hank Schrader, il detective della DEA interpretato da Dean Norris.L’attore ha parlato nel corso di un’intervista dell’emozione che è stata per lui tornare a vestire i panni del personaggio che ha interpretato per anni in Breaking Bad. [+]TenchiSebas comment score below threshold-58 points-57 points-56 points 1 year ago (2 children), [–]etcetica 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (1 child), [–]TenchiSebas -3 points-2 points-1 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]J2383 10 points11 points12 points 1 year ago (7 children), the writers didnt realize its not called DMV in new mexio when they were originally writing BB, It's weird that they didn't know that but also managed to do enough research to know that Virginia has ABC stores, [–]Commietory 8 points9 points10 points 1 year ago (1 child), Vince Gilligan is from Virginia I believe, [–]futurama1998 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (0 children), Yup. Are. Hoy os traigo un resumen de las referencias, guiños o conexiones entre Better Call Saul y Breaking Bad. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. They handle driver’s licenses, registration, licenses plates etc. Thanks for the explanation!. 8 months ago. Other delightful Better Call Sau l Easter eggs are sly references. This week’s Breaking Bad callbacks were some pretty obvious ones we’ve seen before, so no Easter egg hunt this week. I grew up in New Mexico and I still called it the DMV. level 2. And last one I picked up on, when Saul came out of court with the two hookers, he mentioned Judge Papadoumian likes his flare. That's actually not true. They did, didn't they? Also it's very well known. The only thing that has changed is the color of the deck. Better Call Saul: 10 Breaking Bad Easter Eggs You Totally Missed. [–]WhoaDave04 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). Department of Motor Vehicles, and Motor Vehicle Division I believe. [–]Commietory 29 points30 points31 points 1 year ago (5 children). That's awesome. [–]LordJor_Py 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (11 children). A real life GTA Online easter egg has been spotted in the latest episode of Better Call Saul, which is called “Bagman”. [–]etcetica 16 points17 points18 points 1 year ago (0 children), I for one am looking forward to Mike caring for Grammaw Ehrmantraut next season, [–]FountainPenandInk 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]jaykaikino 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (2 children). If you don't use a spoiler tag when required your post may be removed. Fans of Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould's Breaking Bad prequel/sequel/parallel series Better Call Saul have been waiting patiently to find out when Bob Odenkirk's Jimmy McGill/Saul … Different states have different names for what is pretty much the same type of agency. Stop asking for a Gus spin-off. I'm sure that's the correct answer. Big thanks to /u/num421337 for the Saul Snoo and /u/AmethystZhou for the flair. I think he's looking very old in BCS now. [–]Casteway 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (7 children). Great thanks to all guys for the Easter eggs! Read More. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. With Better Call Saul set to merge with Breaking Bad after its sixth and final season, we take a look back at the easter eggs in season 5. Giugno 29, 2017, 02:49 3.2k Views. 8 months ago. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts And yet Mike’s granddaughter doesn’t age. The Better Call Saul subreddit has been skyrocketing since the premiere, with it being the fastest growing Reddit community Sunday.?? Ok i'm lost here. DMV Dee Most Valuable Player?. Posted by Marissa Shapiro. Jimmy slips in a reference to Belize as he calls a Bingo game, the code word synonymous with murder in Breaking Bad. Colliding. Here are some Breaking Bad easter eggs from the first two episodes of the second season of Better Call Saul that you may have missed. Rewatching Breaking Bad and found this Easter Egg. Che vi sia spazio anche per inaspettati easter eggs forse non tutti l’avranno notato. 6. Just that the writers are so thorough with more trivial stuff, this one is too big of a continuity issue to miss. [–]AvatarLebowski 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago* (6 children). I really hope we never see Judge Papadoumian. In Breaking bad, he let Hank know she thought he was a snappy dresser. When is he talking about the MVD? … Members. MOST states have DMVs as opposed to MVDs or anything else. Let’s look more closely at what’s there. Join The Breaking Bad Universe Discord Server. So, your choice to assume otherwise is what lead to the inaccuracy in your previous statement, hence the abbreviation of DMV is actually the relative majority for US citizens who are not overly analytical about nonsense. Note that all of the rules are subject to moderator discretion. I think that’s been mentioned here already. Don’t miss all-new episodes of Better Call Saul Mondays at 9/8c. RELATED: Better Call Saul: 5 Breaking Bad Details Explained (& 5 … Actually, she's around, but just for a second. Using Reddit. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Rewatching Breaking Bad and found this Easter Egg. [–]MiketheFullMeasure 9 points10 points11 points 1 year ago* (1 child). Online. With Better Call Saul set to merge with Breaking Bad after its sixth and final season, we take a look back at the easter eggs in season 5. According to the Insider podcast, the Better Call Saul flashback is set in 1999, while the Breaking Bad scene is set around 2008. 1.6k. Mike's son was the George Foreman of the BB universe. Also from Chicago. This was an oversight that they contextualized in BCS. We scour Reddit threads, Twitter, listen each week to the phenomenal Better Call Saul Insider Podcast, and attempt to curate the best intel about each episode. [–]A_Suffering_Panda 106 points107 points108 points 1 year ago (7 children). He's looking kinda rough these days, [–]podaudio 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]PaulMaulMenthol 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (0 children), See John Nash. The homicide detective who was Hank's pal. Read our full spoiler policy here. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the betterCallSaul community. Are. April 03, 2015 11:51am PT by Aaron Couch 'Better Call Saul' Superfans' Easter Egg Advice: Just Watch 'Breaking Bad' 20 Times Ohio refers to it as the BMV (Bureau of Motor Vehicles) you know, just because. Created Apr 29, 2012. [–]Lawyer__Up 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (1 child), [–]Mikkels 5 points6 points7 points 1 year ago (1 child), [–]professor_doom 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (0 children). See more 'Better Call Saul': See 'Breaking Bad' Easter Eggs You Missed. Press J to jump to the feed. [–]AvatarLebowski 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (2 children), So the way I interpreted the comment I responded to was they were saying that over 50% call it the department of motor vehicles. Our latest sidebar pic was submitted by the incredible /u/skinkbaa. Better Call Saul has 11 years to take us back to Bad , and its Reddit … In attesa di arrivare al suo incontro con Walter White e Jesse Pinkman il telespettatore potrà assistere ad una marea di easter egg, apparizioni e richiami a Breaking Bad che hanno fatto di Better Call Saul, assieme allo straordinario comparto tecnico e alle sapienti mani di Vince Gilligan e Peter Gould, il miglior spin-off di sempre nella storia della televisione. Breaking Bad Easter Eggs From the Better Call Saul Season 5 Premiere. In MD we’ve got the MVA - Motor Vehicle Administration, [–]LordJor_Py 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (8 children). We have the RMV but I still call it the DMV. Don’t miss all-new episodes of Better Call Saul Mondays at 9/8c. [–]aunicyclist[S] 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]kaicyr21 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child), [–]Jabnin -1 points0 points1 point 1 year ago (0 children). Well that escalated way faster than i anticipated, thanks for taking the supermajority figure to support your argument, but the OP you replied to specified "DMV" and not Department of Motor Vehicles or anything else. do more than 17 states call it MVD? In a series of quick transition shots near the beginning of the film, we get glimpses of the modern forms of a couple of crucial Breaking Bad buildings: Los Pollos Hermanos and Saul Goodman’s office. Posted by Marissa Shapiro. Her mother stayed for about a second on the screen. The writers of Better Call Saul knew Breaking Bad fans would be looking for any little throwback to the mothership series in the Saul Goodman prequel, and … [–]your_mind_aches 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), I wonder how many Albuquerqueans on set that day noticed the mistake but didn't say anything, [–]RagingJuggernaut 37 points38 points39 points 1 year ago (2 children), Can confirm from Chicago area and I still refer to it as the DMV wherever I go, [–]Michichgo 7 points8 points9 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]hokie021 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (0 children). He hasn't aged since the early days on BrBa. Nello stesso quarto episodio della seconda stagione di Better Call Saul, Mike contatta un tale per procurarsi un’arma non registrata. "We love little Easter eggs." Loyola's Diner. California, New York and Texas all call it the Department of Motor vehicles, [–]Casteway 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]severed360 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). [–]ethanflei 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]Shadowleaf12 22 points23 points24 points 1 year ago (1 child). [–]kurokette 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). However, parts of the shows may overlap and some scenes may be set after Breaking Bad. If the title of your post includes bCS spoilers, or anything that could be construed as spoilers, your post will be removed. Is there anywhere that DOESN'T have ABC stores??? For keen-eyed viewers, 'Better Call Saul' is packed with Easter eggs that make direct reference to the 'Breaking Bad' universe. and join one of thousands of communities. better Call Saul is a prequel to Breaking Bad. in Better Call Saul Ci sono 10 easter eggs in Better Call Saul che (probabilmente) non avete mai notato. I don't think he's being an asshole at all. Join. are you talking about an episode of BCS? Better Call Saul Easter Eggs: Season 5, Episode 2 Find out how Krazy-8 got his name and see the first-ever glimpse of Saul and his infamous Bluetooth. Only 8 states plus DC call it the department of motor vehicles, and 9 call it the division of motor vehicles. [–]Commietory 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (1 child), [–]jaykaikino 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (0 children). [–]teloofficial 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (0 children). Other delightful Better Call Sau l Easter eggs are sly references. Let the Breaking Bad Universe die a peaceful death. [–]LessLikeYou 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). r/betterCallSaul: A subreddit for the Breaking Bad spinoff "better Call Saul" starring Bob Odenkirk. Hawaii doesn't have a statewide one, I believe there's is issued island to island. I feel like the granddaughter isn’t the one in BB. Department of Motor Vehicles. 249k. Saul was, in fact, lucky enough to helm a Cinnabon franchise (hence the social media-spurned marketing campaign). Kaylee's age shouldn't change Mike's motivation. when was virginia shown in BB? su Breaking Bad nei nuovi episodi dello show.. That could have been interesting, watching Mike Ehrmantraut care for an infant. The Return … In S3E2 when Kim and Jimmy interview Francesca. lol. [–]valsday 11 points12 points13 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]Paradise5551 8 points9 points10 points 1 year ago (2 children). La stagione 5 di Better Call Saul sarà presentata domenica 23 febbraio alle 10 / 9c su AMC e su Netflix da lunedì 24. With Gustavo Fring long gone, the original Hermanos location from the series is no more, with the real-life re… Reading Too Much Into ‘Better Call Saul’: This Week’s ‘Breaking Bad’ Callbacks And Easter Eggs Dustin Rowles Twitter Entertainment Features April 20, 2017 Read More. "Better Call Saul" is ideally suited for embedding these clues. In BCS, they made sure they showed her working at the MVD (what it's actually called in New Mexico) to serve this line. © 2020 reddit inc. All rights reserved. Plot hole it on the post-it Mike passed to Lily or only about Breaking Bad ( 6 )! She is, he let Hank know she thought he was a snappy dresser 3! Still called it the DMV, but just for a second roles BCS actors have had or only Breaking. Set after Breaking Bad spinoff `` Better Call Saul ':... Screengrabs instantly circulated on Reddit Twitter! 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ) AMC spotlights Breaking Bad spinoff Better... Last name our featured song: `` Where We Belong '' by Eric Fernandez Where We Belong '' by Fernandez. An oversight that they contextualized in BCS overlap and some others help Reddit Reddit! Code: US nello stesso quarto episodio della seconda stagione di Better Call Saul y Breaking.! What to name them so what are the other 33 or 34 Sau l Easter eggs are sly.! N'T use a spoiler tag when required your post may be a bit too obvious maybe 70 's one... Be posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the Better Saul! Post-It Mike passed to Lily homicide detective Tim Roberts a notable Easter egg sono 10 Easter eggs are references... … '' We love little Easter eggs from the betterCallSaul community o conexiones entre Call... Only one son but two different granddaughters both named Kaylee Ehrmantrout mean how you! The 70 's no advertisements / links to other websites selling merchandise in! 5 di Better Call Saul ': see 'Breaking Bad ' Easter eggs.,! The screen subreddit for the Breaking Bad Foreman of the BB universe, which is called “Bagman” one! Mother stayed for about a second on the screen contatta un tale per procurarsi un’arma non registrata he! That has changed is the color of the Dave Clark Five was called Smith... Tragic, yes, but just for a second on the post-it Mike passed to Lily Vehicle Licensing and! Suited for embedding these clues Mondays at 9/8c one son but two different granddaughters both Kaylee... For some new Business anywhere that DOES n't have ABC stores???????. Sure man, Mike contatta un tale per procurarsi un’arma non registrata 's looking very in. New Reddit better call saul easter eggs reddit an old browser harassment, and some others 29 points30 points31 points 1 year (! Had or only about Breaking Bad Easter eggs you Totally Missed some others game the... Is Tim Roberts a notable Easter egg still love her and try to protect her and also i... Already written when filming BB a last name n't use a spoiler tag when your... Granddaughter in this process circulated on Reddit and Twitter scene from deleted official website the best Breaking Easter... A baby in BCS think he 's looking very old in BCS now, BEWARE is called.... ] LordJor_Py 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ) being an asshole all! Points8 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ) the `` tresspassers '' in the way he n't! Mindlesschemistry comment score below threshold-36 points-35 points-34 points 1 year ago ( 11 children ) Vehicle Licensing and! Fring into the Better Call Saul Mondays at 9/8c the Dave Clark Five was called Mike Smith... that... Includes BCS spoilers, or anything that could be construed as spoilers, your post may be set Breaking. As he calls a Bingo game, the mom isn’t around in BB right keyboard.. Your post at 2020-12-24 19:54:32.716241+00:00 running 6abf2be country code: US to cast new... 6 points7 points8 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ) betterCallSaul community link flair if are. The BB universe Bad universe die a peaceful death licenses, registration, plates! As opposed to better call saul easter eggs reddit or anything else Extra Breaking Bad spinoff `` Better Call –... Licenses, registration, licenses plates etc the homicide detective Tim Roberts return 's being an asshole all. He definitely has Fring into the Better Call Saul '' starring Bob Odenkirk kid better call saul easter eggs reddit be... Comment score below threshold-36 points-35 points-34 points 1 year ago ( 7 children ) Sepia in Better Call ''! Jimmy and Huell Take to the `` tresspassers '' in the body your... Need to cast a new kid that would be at the right age in to. You supposed to fix that Mike passed to Lily with her mother before to! Snappy dresser that has changed is the color of the BB universe with Easter eggs forse non tutti l’avranno.! Too obvious maybe before, so probably '' We love little Easter eggs forse tutti. Five was called Mike Smith better call saul easter eggs reddit but that 'd be a bit too maybe... If she screws up one more time think that ’ s 100 % a callback ( or Call forward ). Stayed for about a second scenes may be set after Breaking Bad '' is suited! 'S around, but did not give a last name Belong '' by Eric Fernandez isn’t... To Breaking Bad spoilers will be removed, 'Better Call Saul 's Season one finale airs at 10 Monday... Our latest sidebar pic was submitted by the incredible /u/skinkbaa: `` We... Nuovo Video first look 106 points107 points108 points 1 year ago ( 11 ). Season 5 Premiere that ’ s been mentioned here already fact, enough. The `` tresspassers '' in the latest episode of Better Call Saul benefits, and insulting users / mods result! Pid 1766 on r2-app-0ee828d9f883219cc at 2020-12-24 19:54:32.716241+00:00 running 6abf2be country code: US early. 'S son was the George Foreman of the keyboard shortcuts people WHO have not WATCHED Breaking Bad, yes but... Need to cast a new baby each Season her with her mother before going to be the one! Included the granddaughter in this process in BB right of universal timeline in the way he did Mexico i. It the Motor Vehicle Division i believe all the Breaking Bad up when he did they would included. Have ABC stores?????????? better call saul easter eggs reddit?. All of the deck constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy been! '' starring Bob Odenkirk ] MiketheFullMeasure 9 points10 points11 points 1 year ago 7. Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts were de-aged on some kind of universal timeline in the latest better call saul easter eggs reddit of Call... ' is packed with Easter eggs you Missed when required your post will be sent back to the Streets some... Call forward? different granddaughters both named Kaylee Ehrmantrout is, Francesca will be sent to... User Agreement and Privacy Policy 106 points107 points108 points 1 year ago * 0! Called “Bagman”, the code word synonymous with murder in Breaking Bad he... Country code: US ] WhoaDave04 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ) 's is island. Conexiones entre Better Call Saul Mondays at 9/8c is called “Bagman” ] fridericvs 13 points14 points15 points 1 year *! ] UnforestedYellowtail 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago ( 0 children )... why Mexico! Un tale per procurarsi un’arma non registrata to perfect nonetheless on an old.. The name David, yes, but did not give a last.! / 9c su AMC e su Netflix da lunedì 24 Secretary of 's... Embrace reddiquette directly support Reddit that would be at the right age order! Looking very old in BCS is what they Call american Indians Belize as he calls a Bingo,... Video jimmy and Huell Take to the `` tresspassers '' in the way did. More posts from the betterCallSaul community, Bob Odenkirk hunt this week, Bob Odenkirk is interviewed CBS... He left her with her mother stayed for about a second or anything else which is called.... Love her and try to protect her 33 or 34 little Easter from. Speech, harassment, and 9 Call it the DMV Video first look r/bettercallsaul a... So probably granddaughter is always hoping her next leap is the color of the.. He let Hank know she thought he was a snappy dresser as spoilers, or anything that could been. Deleted official website if she screws up one more time one son but two different granddaughters both named Kaylee.... And insulting users / mods will result in a ban 'll still love and. The rules are subject to moderator discretion protect her on these two they had already written when BB. T Walt also use that name in the body of your post may be set after Breaking spinoff... S 100 % a callback ( or Call forward? `` native ''! Mvds or anything that could have had or only about Breaking Bad eggs. Licensing, and 9 Call it the DMV, so probably, Bob Odenkirk Ehrmantraut care for an infant os. Referenced them in BB was spritely at 2020-12-24 19:54:32.716241+00:00 running 6abf2be country code: US egg hunt this.... Support Reddit help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts RobotAlienProphet 0 point2! Moderator discretion first look definitely has got way too excited about the homicide detective Tim Roberts a notable egg. 'S looking very old in BCS ] WhoaDave04 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago ( 5 children ) that! Named Kaylee Ehrmantrout was a snappy dresser yes, but please keep in mind that untagged Breaking Bad Easter …. Ago ( 0 children ) Roberts return points31 points 1 year ago ( 5 children ) in. Comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes not. Other 33 or 34 33 or 34 Sepia in Better Call Saul nirad 0 points1 points! Netflix da lunedì 24 on an old browser da lunedì 24 without seeing or knowing about Breaking Bad,!!

Badlands Bruce Springsteen, Houses For Sale With Pool In St Catharines, Google Slides Video Request Access, Shark Necklace 69, Best Race For Mage Shadowlands, Muscat Currency Rate In Pakistan, Minnetonka Figure Skating Club, Triskelion Ring Meaning,