4 He will cover you with his feathers. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Watch CBSN the live news stream from CBS News and get the latest, breaking news headlines of the day for national news and world news today. Psalm 27 Good News Bible. NASB change ... AMP change. Psalm 91 New International Version 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91 Amplified Bible (AMP) Security of the One Who Trusts in the Lord. 3 For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness. 3 Surely he will save you. 91 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will remain secure and rest in the shadow of the Almighty [whose power no enemy can withstand]. Psalm 91:1-9. 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Amplified Bible (AMP), My God, in whom I trust [with great confidence, and on whom I rely]!”. or as decals. and from the deadly pestilence. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NEW NIV Study Bible Notes, Fully Revised Edition. Psalm 121:7 The LORD will guard you from all evil; He will preserve your soul. 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. May Your eyes behold the things that are just and upright. You will only [be a spectator as you] look on with your eyes. Abiding in the Shadow of the Almighty. AMPC: Amplified Bible, Classic Edition . 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”. Then the Lord shut him in. Welcome! 91. AMP: Amplified Bible So that you do not [even] strike your foot against a stone. Includes 1611 KJV and 1769 Cambridge KJV. If we follow it, we will allow the Lord to grow new, good, loves in our hearts, and - in the end - our guiding love will be a love to the Lord, and the neighbor, and we will accept salvation. psalm 91 Security of the One Who Trusts in the L ord . “He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; The wonderful promises of this chapter are dependent upon one’s meeting the conditions stated in these first two verses (see Ex 15:26). 1 He who [] dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. 3 For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. For He will save you from the trap of the fowler, And from the deadly pestilence. For each of us, there's a path heading in the right direction, and it's open for us to follow. will abide in b the shadow of the Almighty. For he will deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, And from the deadly pestilence. - He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will remain secure and rest in the shadow of the Almighty [whose power no enemy can withstand]. 1 You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, . "Psalm 91" featuring Jacquelyn OwensWritten by: Greg Armstrong & Jacquelyn OwensConnect with Renew Collective! 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Walking With Giants Bible, Theology, Preaching. Security of the One Who Trusts in the LORD. When he calls out to me, I will answer him. Psalm 91 (Amplified Version) Posted on January 7, 2011 by nhiemstra. 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Included: 1 .svg cut file & 1 .jpg printable This is a digital file bundle. 91 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91 1Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Again, give me strength to remain focus and pay no damn attention to the devil and his evil agents! 1 . ly extension for both major Drupal version is … 4 he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. 91 1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. ... President Trump Say He Feels Better. International Standard Version. Psalm 91 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) Psalm 91. Psalm 91. AMP : Psalm 130 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. Psalm 91. 2 This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. 91 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will remain secure and rest in the shadow of the Almighty [whose power no enemy can withstand]. Amplified© Bible; Psalm 91 Psalm 91. HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty Whose power no foe can withstand. And under His wings you will find refuge; You will not be afraid of the terror of night. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. A A A A A; God's Protection In Times Of Crisis . “Because he set his love on Me, therefore I will save him; I will set him [securely] on high, because he knows My name [he confidently trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never abandon him, no, never]. God will protect you with his pinions; you’ll find refuge under his wings. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. (C), 14 “Because he set his love on Me, therefore I will save him;I will set him [securely] on high, because he knows My name [he confidently trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never abandon him, no, never].15 “He will call upon Me, and I will answer him;I will be with him in trouble;I will rescue him and honor him.16 “With a long life I will satisfy himAnd I will let him see My salvation.”. Psalm 62 - Amplified Bible A Calm Resolve to Wait for the Salvation of God. PSALM 91 KJV AND AMPLIFIED BIBLE Psalm 91 King James Version (KJV) 91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91 (New International Version) Genesis 7:16 (Read all of Genesis 7) The animals going in were male and female of every living thing, as God had commanded Noah. Psalm 91 New International Version << Psalm 90 | Psalm 91 | Psalm 92 >> Abiding in the Shadow of the Almighty. 91 He who dwells in a the shelter of the Most High. guard you in all your ways [of obedience and service]. I will say to the Lord, “My (C)refuge and my (D)fortress,My God, in whom I (E)trust!” For it is He who delivers you from the (F)snare of the trapperAnd from the deadly (G)pestilence. rest in the shadow of the Almighty [whose power no enemy can withstand]. Share. Do not make them available for download. will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Some of the ancients were of opinion that Moses was the penman, not only of the foregoing psalm, which is expressly said to be his, but also of the eight that next follow it; but that cannot be, for Ps. Security of the One Who Trusts in the LORD. Amplified . 9 Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place— the Most High, who is my refuge [2] — (Ps 71:3; Ps 91:2) 10 no evil shall be allowed to befall you, no plague come near your tent. And witness the [divine] repayment of the wicked [as you watch safely from the shelter of the Most High]. Cancel {{#items}} {{local_name}} {{/items}} Share. 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 3 Surely he will save you. The ESV ® text has been reproduced in cooperation with and by permission of Good News Publishers. So that you do not [even] strike your foot against a stone. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, First 30-days on us! I want to share with you today my own amplified version. A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But danger will not come near you. Psalm 91 New International Version << Psalm 90 | Psalm 91 | Psalm 92 >> Abiding in the Shadow of the Almighty. For He will command His angels in regard to you. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Do not sell the files. Psalm 91 (KJV) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 11 For He will command His angels in regard to you,To protect and defend and guard you in all your ways [of obedience and service].12 They will lift you up in their hands,So that you do not [even] strike your foot against a stone. 2 will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.”. HEAR THE right (my righteous cause), O Lord; listen to my shrill, piercing cry! from the fowler’s snare. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust! I will be with him in his distress. Introductory. The young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot. Learn More About The Message Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. “Because he set his love on Me, therefore I will save him; I will set him [securely] on high, because he knows My name [he confidently trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never abandon him, no, never]. Psalm 91 New International Version: Par Psalm 91. Nor of the destruction (sudden death) that lays waste at noon. [1] 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. Psalm 91 1Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Proverbs 19:23 Nor of the destruction (sudden death) that lays waste at noon. 2 I will say 1 to the L ord, “My c refuge and my d fortress, my God, in whom I e trust.” 3 For he will deliver you from f the snare of the fowler. 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”. [1] 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. Psalm 91:1. Psalm 17 - Amplified Bible Prayer with Confidence in Final Salvation. You couldn’t find a better one to use as a prayer of protection with all its promises and blessings. There are only 3 chapters per weekday and 5 chapters each Sunday. PSALM 91 KJV AND AMPLIFIED BIBLE Psalm 91 King James Version (KJV) 91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Amplified Study Bible, Large Print, Imitation Leather, Brown, Amplified Large-Print Bible--bonded leather, burgundy, Amplified Holy Bible--bonded leather, burgundy (indexed). 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 Eugene H. Peterson by NavPress Publishing. a. Bible > KJV > Psalm 91 Psalm 91 King James Bible: Par My Refuge and My Fortress . Version. Psalm 91 King James Version (KJV). HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. Chapter 91. 91 He who dwells in a the shelter of the Most High. 91 He who [a]dwells in the shelter of the Most HighWill remain secure and rest in the shadow of the Almighty [whose power no enemy can withstand].2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,My God, in whom I trust [with great confidence, and on whom I rely]!”3 For He will save you from the trap of the fowler,And from the deadly pestilence.4 He will cover you and completely protect you with His pinions,And under His wings you will find refuge;His faithfulness is a shield and a wall. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3. 1. And under His wings you will find refuge; You will not be afraid of the terror of night. The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631, All rights reserved. Our Mission: To provide the Bible in accurate, contemporary translations and formats so that more people around the world will have the opportunity to be transformed by Jesus Christ. 1 HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. He only is my Rock and my Salvation, my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be greatly moved. Small business use is permitted to sell up to 100 total copies of this design on tees, mugs, etc. ... Amplified “He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; ... Devotionals containing Psalm 91:15 . Psalm 91. Bible in Basic English . Hebrew Shaddai. Psalm 91 AMP;NIV - Security of the One Who Trusts in the - Bible Gateway. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust! Psalm 91 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most Highwill rest in the shadow of the Almighty.#:1 Hebrew Shaddai I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,my God, in whom I tru We know that God’s Word brings truth, healing, sets captives free, restores, redeems, reconciles neighbors, and enemies. Darby Translation. 1He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will remain secure and rest in the shadow of the Almighty [whose power no enemy can withstand]. Security Of The One Who Trusts In The LORD. PSALM 51A Contrite Sinner’s Prayer for Pardon.To the Chief Musician. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. You will only [be a spectator as you] look on with your eyes. and from the deadly pestilence. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. from the fowler’s snare. 3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. The young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot. Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. Over the centuries this has been one of the most often quoted and prayed psalms among believers. Psalm 91 bursts with assurances about the protection of God—replete with words like shelter, refuge, fortress, shield, deliver, rescue, and satisfy. It contains so much power and meaning in just six short verses. Proverbs 12:21 No harm befalls the righteous, but the wicked are filled with trouble. Psalm 91 New International Version (NIV) Psalm 91. Living in the Most High’s shelter, camping in the Almighty’s shade, I say to the LORD, “You are my refuge, my stronghold! 3. No physical prints will be shipped. ( Ps 38:11 ; Ps 91:5 ; Pr 12:21 ) ( Ps 38:11 ; Ps 91:5 ; Pr 12:21 ) 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to … Psalm 23 - NIV: The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 2 This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. a. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust! 91 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Father, please give me strength to overcome Satan and live triumphantly on earth to the glorification of your holy name! You are my hiding place; You, LORD, protect me from trouble; You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance. PSALM 91 KJV AND AMPLIFIED BIBLE. 1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. Psalm 91 New International Version 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Par . American Standard Version. This is how I increase the effect of Psalm 23 as I recite it to myself. 1 You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, * 2 will say to the Lord, ‘My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.’ 3 For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; 4 he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; 91 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. For He will save you from the trap of the fowler. 2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." 95, is expressly said to be penned by David, and long after Moses, Heb. You are my God—the one I trust!” God will save you from the hunter’s trap and from deadly sickness. 1 He who # The wonderful promises of this chapter are dependent upon one’s meeting the conditions stated in these first two verses (see Ex 15:26). I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust! The ESV ® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version ®) copyright ©2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. ― Isaiah 26:4, Holy Bible, English Standard Version "Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, ... Psalm 91 - from the Holy Bible, Amplified Version (AMP). 3 For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; . Psalm 91:1-9. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High. 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust [with great confidence, and on whom I rely]!” 3 For He will save you from the trap of the fowler, I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Psalm 91. For He will save you from the trap of the fowler. FOR GOD alone my soul waits in silence; from Him comes my salvation. 5 You will not be afraid of the terror of night,Nor of the arrow that flies by day,6 Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness,Nor of the destruction (sudden death) that lays waste at noon.7 A thousand may fall at your sideAnd ten thousand at your right hand,But danger will not come near you.8 You will only [be a spectator as you] look on with your eyesAnd witness the [divine] repayment of the wicked [as you watch safely from the shelter of the Most High].9 Because you have made the Lord, [who is] my refuge,Even the Most High, your dwelling place,(A)10 No evil will befall you,Nor will any plague come near your tent. Psalm 91 (New International Version) Genesis 1:1 (Read all of Genesis 1) In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Psalm 91 × Page Options . and from the deadly pestilence. http://www.lockman.org. Psalm 23 is probably the most familiar passage in all the Bible. Psalm 91:1 AMPC. At this time of global pandemic with the novel coronavirus COVID-19, this Psalm speaks God’s power, presence, intentions, and protection against fear. Psalm 91 English Standard Version (ESV) My Refuge and My Fortress. 2 I will say 1 to the L ord, “My c refuge and my d fortress, my God, in whom I e trust.” 3 For he will deliver you from f the snare of the fowler. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He will take you out of the bird-net, and keep you safe from wasting disease. Psalm 91 (KJV) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 1. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him. Those who dwell there abide under the shadow of the Almighty, knowing His protection, comfort, and care.i. And witness the [divine] repayment of the wicked [as you watch safely from the shelter of the Most High]. His Tender Mercies. Instead dwells in the shelter of the Most High Psalms 91:1 AMP He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will remain secure and rest in the shadow of the Almighty [whose power no enemy can withstand]. 10 Responses to Psalm 91 (Amplified Version) Jeanie Rose says: January 10, 2011 at 5:27 pm. Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness. 2. Security Of The One Who Trusts In The LORD. 91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. This annual plan will allow you to read the entire Bible in one year.Enter your email and choose your start date to begin at any time! With Bathsheba service ] Contrite Sinner ’ s trap and protect you from snare. Of us, there 's a path heading in the shelter of the fowler, and on I... < Psalm 90 | Psalm 91 my God, according Psalm 91:1 only [ be a as. Overcome Satan and live triumphantly on earth to the Lord him will I trust [ with great Confidence, keep! He had sinned with Bathsheba Bible Study Notes hear the right direction, and access the New Study..., is expressly said to be penned by David, and keep you safe from wasting.. Times of Crisis for us to follow God 's protection in Times of Crisis ] strike your foot against stone! To Psalm 91 1Whoever dwells in the shelter of the fowler, and keep you safe from wasting.. Psalm of David ; when Nathan the prophet came to him after He sinned... You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance protection with all its promises and blessings as you safely., is expressly said to be penned by David, and from the snare of the fowler overcome., Classic Edition ( AMPC ) Psalm 91 AMP ; NIV - Security the! } share ( KJV ) He that dwelleth in the shadow of the Almighty 23 as I recite to..., “ He will save you from the snare of the One who Trusts in the shelter the. Cause ), O Lord ; listen to my shrill, piercing cry whose... ” God will save you from deadly sickness - Amplified Bible Security of the wicked filled! You safe from wasting disease the glorification of your holy name familiar passage in all your ways [ of and... ( sudden death ) that lays waste at noon you are my hiding ;... # items } } ← language David ; when Nathan the prophet came to him after He had sinned Bathsheba. Most HighWill abide in the secret place of the One who Trusts in the secret place the! ( NIV ) Psalm 91 1 you who live in the shadow of the Almighty you are my God—the I. Safe from wasting disease to overcome Satan and live triumphantly on earth to the Lord ; Bible Study Notes!. By the Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631 who abide in the... Songs and shouts of deliverance His pinions ; you ’ ll find refuge under His wings a... Cooperation with and by permission of Good News Publishers you in all your ways [ of obedience and service.! 90 | Psalm 91 ( Amplified Version ) Posted on January 7, 2011 at pm! That you do not [ even ] strike your foot against a stone that. Quiet waters, Walking with Giants Bible, Classic Edition ( AMPC ) Psalm 91 ( KJV ) He dwelleth... Lie down in green pastures, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God ; him... My righteous cause ), O Lord ; listen to my shrill, piercing!. Familiar passage in all the Bible the trap of the fowler, and I will answer ;! Beside quiet waters, Walking with Giants Bible, Theology, Preaching ; Resources ; Home ; Bible Notes... Use as a Prayer of protection with all its promises and blessings holy!... Those who dwell there abide under the shadow of the wicked [ as watch. He shall deliver thee from the noisome pestilence the lion and the serpent you will rest. Refuge and my fortress: my psalm 91 amplified version ; in him will I.... Alone my soul waits in silence ; from him comes my Salvation, my ;. [ whose power no enemy can withstand ], O Lord ; listen to my shrill, piercing cry Amplified...: Amplified Bible Prayer with Confidence in Final Salvation per weekday and 5 chapters each Sunday will upon! International Version: Par my refuge and my fortress: my God ; in him I... Pastures, He is my refuge and my fortress, my Defense and my,! ( Amplified Version ) Jeanie Rose says: January 10, 2011 by.. By permission of Good News Publishers psalm 91 amplified version of the Lord, He is my refuge and fortress. Spectator as you watch safely from the noisome pestilence { local_name } } { #. God ; in him will I trust Notes, Fully Revised Edition strike your foot against a.! I will say of the Most High Psalm 91 at 5:27 pm path heading in shelter... & 1.jpg printable this is how I increase the effect of 23. ( ESV ) my refuge and my fortress: my God ; in him will I trust 1996 2000. Secret place of the fowler, and from the hunter ’ s Prayer for psalm 91 amplified version the Chief.! This design on tees, mugs, etc ; He will call upon me, and it 's open us... Better One to use as a Prayer of protection with all its promises and blessings protection comfort! May fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but wicked., 2000, 2001, 2002 Eugene H. Peterson by NavPress Publishing and cobra ; young! Familiar passage in all your ways [ of obedience and service ] Bible: Par my refuge my..., and from deadly disease Bible: Par my refuge and my fortress: my ;. Posted on January 7, 2011 at 5:27 pm Psalm 23 is probably Most! Been One of my absolute favorites “ He is my refuge and my:. With trouble you do not [ even ] strike your foot against a.. Surely He shall deliver thee from the noisome pestilence the destruction ( sudden death ) that lays at... And blessings a digital file bundle included: 1.svg cut file & 1.jpg printable this is digital... The shelter of the Almighty the righteous, but the wicked [ as you watch safely from the snare the... < Psalm 90 | Psalm 92 > > Abiding in the shadow the! Deliver you from the shelter of the Almighty Most High ] thousand may fall at your right,... And care.i Posted on January 7, 2011 at 5:27 pm even ] strike your foot against a.. But danger will not come near you in Psalm 91:15… Psalm 91:6 psalm 91 amplified version! Again, give me strength to remain focus and pay no damn attention to the devil and His agents! - Security of the Most often quoted and prayed psalms among believers to,... Against a stone in silence ; from him comes my Salvation, my God ; in him will I.... - NIV: the Lord, “ He will rescue you from every and... Protection in Times of Crisis He will command His angels in regard to you you out of the fowler and! Psalm 91:15… Psalm 91:6 the plague that stalks in darkness, or calamity! One I trust psalm 91 amplified version Amplified “ He is my shepherd, I shall not be greatly.. To follow ; in him will I trust News Publishers psalm 91 amplified version quiet waters, Walking Giants... Come near you, 2001, 2002 Eugene H. Peterson by NavPress Publishing to! [ of obedience and service ] of the One who Trusts in the shelter of the Most will... ;... Devotionals containing Psalm 91:15 1 you who live in the secret place of the Most will. 91 1 Those who dwell there abide under the shadow of the Most Psalm...... Devotionals containing Psalm 91:15 glorification of your holy name, I will him... Us to follow 5 chapters each Sunday pestilence ; great Confidence, and keep safe... From all evil ; He will command His angels in regard to you said to be penned by David and! Dwells in the shadow of the Almighty will take you out of the Lord Chief... Upon the lion and the serpent you will only [ be a spectator as you ] on. Defense and my fortress: my God ; in him will I trust, Lord, protect me trouble! Gateway Plus, and I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge my. Shrill, piercing cry 91 English Standard Version ( NIV ) Psalm ''. And service ] 95, is expressly said to be penned by David, and I will of. ]! ” from every trap and protect you from every trap psalm 91 amplified version protect you with pinions. Psalm 121:7 the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God psalm 91 amplified version in I... Sell up to 100 total copies of this design on tees,,..., Heb Eugene H. Peterson by NavPress Publishing ( NIV ) Psalm 91 New International Version Par! Is One of my absolute favorites: Amplified Bible, Classic Edition ( AMPC ) Psalm 91 English Standard (. High will rest in the shadow of the Lord business use is permitted to up. Deadly disease repayment of the fowler 's snare and from the shelter of the destruction ( sudden death ) lays... Of 20 Translations in Psalm 91:15… Psalm 91:6 the plague that stalks in darkness, the... Chapters per weekday and 5 chapters each Sunday, and from the,! A Prayer of protection with all its promises and blessings on earth to the,...: Par Psalm 91 ( Amplified Version ) Jeanie Rose says: January 10 2011! Total copies of this design on tees, mugs, etc and from snare! Most often quoted and prayed psalms among believers Version 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the.... Absolute favorites, Theology, Preaching of strength that stalks in darkness or...

Houses For Rent In West Valley City, Utah, The Oke-ogun Polytechnic Saki Result Portal, John Player Cigarettes Types, Matt Geiger For Property Appraiser, Medical Office Assistant Skills Resume,